Workplace Pride is a non-proﬁt umbrella foundation based in Amsterdam that strives for greater acceptance of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender people in the workplace and in society. Workplace Pride's Members include LGBT employee networks in major multinationals, large domestic companies, public sector and non governmental organizations, as well as individual entrepreneurs and students.
Workplace Pride interacts with many members of society to help it provide a more cohesive voice for the international LGBT community. This includes national and international governmental ministries and officials, business leaders, NGO’s, labor unions, and universities. Its major activities include providing a point of reference for employee networks to exchange their experiences and gain support, to increase knowledge on LGBT workplace issues and to deﬁne and progress the LGBT corporate agenda in the Netherlands and other European countries. This is done through:
- Members’ events such as the “Connecting Networks Symposia”
- Conferences with Dutch, European & International political and business representatives
- Fostering research focusing on LGBT workplace issues
- Projects with governmental agencies
- Offering advice to businesses on LGBT workplace issues
- Working with Partner organizations domestically & internationally
- Social and community events for Workplace Pride Members
ABN AMRO Headquarter's
Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, 1082 PP
Workplace Pride Foundation's 7th Annual International LGBT Inclusion Conference takes place on 7th of June, 2013 at the stately ABN AMRO Head office in Amsterdam.
Please register for this event